Search results: 1
Course Date: December 16, 2020
Location: Park Centre (BCBS Building), 9710 Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC 29223
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved coalition attendees) Contact Lindsey Anthony email@example.com with any questions regarding the required enrollment code.
Prerequisites: Completion of Basic CHEC is required. Recommended: FEMA IS-120 (Intro to Exercises) and FEMA IS-235 (Emergency Planning)
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2791
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.