Course Date: October 20, 2022
Location: Virginia Hospital & Healthcare Association, 4200 Innslake Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060
Cost: This course is being hosted by the Central Virginia Healthcare Coalition and is open to all regional stakeholders and partnering organizations. This course is grant-funded, so there is no cost to attend for authorized registrants. All others interested in attending should contact Megan Middleton, for consideration of approval at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: Completion of Basic CHEC is required. Recommended: FEMA IS-120 (Intro to Exercises) and FEMA IS-235 (Emergency Planning)
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=3116
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.