Course Date: May 5, 2022
Location: Cherry Valley Fire Station #2, 4919 Blackhawk Rd, Rockford, IL 61109
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved attendees) contact Lindsey Anthony firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding enrollment
Prerequisites: Completion of Basic CHEC is required.
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=3048
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.