Course Date: June 1, 2023
Location: Best Western Great Northern, 835 Great Northern Blvd., Helena, MT
Cost: This is a closed course for participants from the Western and Central Healthcare Coalition Regions ONLY. Interested participants contact Casey Driscoll at email@example.com or 406-457-8045 with your name and facility name to obtain an enrollment code.
Prerequisites: Completion of Basic CHEC is required. Recommended: FEMA IS-120 (Intro to Exercises) and FEMA IS-235 (Emergency Planning)
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=3286
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.