Course Date: May 23 - 24, 2017
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 5921 Harbour View Blvd., Suffolk, VA 23435
Cost: There is NO COST for all Eastern Virginia Healthcare Coalition member agencies and regional stakeholders. Any other interested parties, please contact Shawn Metzner at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: Recommended: FEMA IS-100 (Intro. to ICS)
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=1856
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.