Course Date: April 20-21, 2021
Location: Vinton War Memorial, 814 E. Washington Ave., Vinton, VA 24179
Cost: This course is being offered at NO COST to all NSPA Regional Healthcare Coalition members, partners and key stakeholders. All other interested parties, please contact Monica McCullough at email@example.com for payment details.
Prerequisites: Recommended: FEMA IS-100 or IS-100HCb.(Intro, to Incident Command System (or equivalent)
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2840
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.