Course Date: May 30-31, 2023
Location: Best Western Great Northern, 835 Great Northern Blvd., Helena, MT
Cost: This is a closed course for participants from the Western and Central Healthcare Coalition Regions ONLY. Interested participants contact Casey Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-457-8045 with your name and facility name to obtain an enrollment code.
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course, however, it is recommended that you take IS-100, which is a FEMA Independent Study course to learn about the Incident Command System: https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-100.c
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=3231
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.