Course Date: August 24-25, 2021
Location: Knapp Medical Center, Conference Rooms 2&5 and 3&4, 1401 E 8th St., Weslaco, Texas 78596
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved coalition attendees) - contact Lindsey Anthony firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the required enrollment code
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2922
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.