Niðurstöður leitar: 1
Course Date: March 4, 2020
Location: Signature Healthcare, 1215 Broadway, Raynham, MA 02767
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved coalition attendees) - contact Lindsey Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the required enrollment code
Prerequisites: Basic CHEC
Click to register: https://register3.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2690
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.